vineri, 5 iunie 2009

And now...?

now what am i supposed to do when i want you in my world?how can i want you for myself when i'm already someone else's girl
first time that i saw you boy it was a warm and sunny day all i know is i wanted you i really hoped you looked my way when you smiled at me so warm and sweet i could not stay you make me feel like a itty-bitty girl what do you do to me
i guess i`ll see you next lifetime no hard feelings i guess i'll see you next lifetime i'm gonna be there
i guess i'll see you next lifetime you know i want to stay around i guess i'll see you next lifetime i'm so confused now your energy, feels so damn good to me it pick me up, don't wanna come down you got me spinnig all around you need to know
i've got that somebody you're beautiful, but it aint that kind of party now
well i guess i'll see you next lifetime baby well be butterflies i guess i'll see you next lifetimet hat sounds so divine....

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu